Can I enter On y va?
Are you planning a project of benefit to the community which involves international exchange?
Your team consists of 3 partners (Germany, France and another EU country)?
The project will be carried out during the On y va time frame?
You already know the cost of your project and how you can finance it?
If you have answered four times yes, enter now!
Please note the closing dates.
If your project is shortlisted for the online voting round, the following information will be used to present your project on the website:
- project titel and brief description provided in three languages
- Name and Adress of the project partners
- budget for the entire project
- photo or video (please respect copyright)
After submitting your entry, you will receive automatically confirmation by email with further forms for the additional information we require.
These should be filled out by you and your partners and returned to us.
The following documents are required:
- Consent form of the applicant/applicant institution
- Budget and cost plan
- Proof of recognition as a not-for-profit organization for tax purposes, copies of statutes and entry from the register of associations (applicant/applicant instiution)
- Letter of intent from the project partners
We will contact you after checking that your entry is complete. If we have any questions, we will get in touch. After the closing date, all entries will be checked again to ensure that they meet the formal requirements.
Valid entries will then be presented on our website for online voting.
Winners and losers will be notified by post sent to the project coordinators.
Entries can be submitted at any point, but note the following conditions: The starting date for the project must be fixed in advance by the project partners. There are no restrictions on the length of projects.
Closing date for the next round: March 21st 2018